Our Disc Brake Covers have been created with the rider in mind by incorporating an easy to use, velcro fastening with a gnarly printed design. They come in two distinctive and uniquely Muc-Off designs, Bolt and Camo.
Benefits of using Disc Brake Covers
- Protect your discs from overspray of protectant and lube
- Designed to fit all Road Bike and Mountain Bike rotors
- Easily washable after use – simply rinse off and re-use
- Ideal for protecting your rotors during transit
How to fit Disc Brake Covers to your Bike
Fit after you have washed your bike with Nano Tech Bike Cleaner (remember it’s safe to use on disc brakes!).
- STEP 1: Start by separating the neoprene cover from the base plate.
- STEP 2: With the velcro facing towards you, slide the base plate over the hub axle by pulling it apart slightly at the join, now push downwards until the centre hole is around the axle.
- STEP 3: To apply the neoprene cover, start at the caliper and press the neoprene cover over the caliper/cable and then around the entire rotor.
- STEP 4: Ensure all parts are covered before applying protectants, polishes or spray lubes.
- STEP 5: After each use, simply rinse both parts in water and leave to hang dry.